The whole booke of Psalmes, collected into English meetre by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrue, with apt notes to sing them withall. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches ...
Publisher: Printed by Iohn Windet for the assignes of Richard Daye in London
Written in English
- Bible. -- O.T. -- Psalms -- Paraphrases, English -- Early works to 1800.
|Series||Early English books, 1475-1640 -- 1440:1.|
|Contributions||Sternhold, Thomas, d. 1549, Hopkins, John, d. 1570|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||, 92,  p.|
|Number of Pages||92|
- Liberty of conscience pleaded by several weighty reasons on the behalf of the people of God called Quakers
- HS data reduction
- Harcourt Trophies Intervention Practice Book Students 4th Grade 4
- Fatigue 2003
- Cheap cabernet
- Product safety
- New perspectives on minority business development
- Ethics of change
- Magic City
- Perceptions of interprofessional issues between nurses and respiratory therapists in Texas
- Radon in the workplace.
- laboratory manual of comparative anatomy.
- English drama from early times to the Elizabethans
- Sculpture at Goodwood
- Billefjorden fault zone, Spitsbergen
- Labor laws of Ohio
- God is new each moment
- Report on the existence and value of elective periods in British medical schools.
- Changing attitude toward high school composition
- The ox-bow incident